Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Dollar Movie

So Staci wants me to pick the new dollar movie for her game. I'm not sure how many people have seen this movie and some of the quotes are in songs so I'll give a handful of quotes.

1. Oh, goodness, look at my wrist. I gotta go.
2. I hate the homeless … ness problem that plagues our city.
3. But home is where the heart is, so your real home’s in your chest.
4. It’s not enough to bash in heads, you’ve got to bash in minds.

Best of luck!

4 comments:

steve and jessica said...

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Plesae let me be first!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog...

Rebekah said...

I hate this no comment trickery. I'm probably way late but my guess is House Bunny.

ps - my word verification was "porks" - I thought that was kinda cool. :)

Jason & Lizzy said...

That is Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog. Love it!