Hi… This is Josh. (Yeah, I know it says Staci posted this, but that’s just because I don’t have access to post on our blog yet. I mean it is our blog so you think I’d have access, but I don’t yet. Josh will be posting on his own in the near future though. I promise.)
For our first real post I’ve decided to make it an “About Us” post. Yeah, I know, it’s generic, but this blog is a real creative stretch for me. Anyway, Staci and I have been married for 18 months and we’ve known each other for just over three years. I fell for Staci right off the bat and spent the next 17 months convincing her to marry me. Staci is a high school history teacher and I am about to begin law school. We’re moving in July to Champaign, IL for my schooling and I’m sure you’ll hear plenty of our Illinois adventures on this blog over the next three years.
We both love sports, traveling, movies, and spending time with each other. So you can expect to hear a lot about those subjects on this blog. In fact I’ll start by warning you that Staci and I are baseball fans. She’s a Yankees fan and I’m a Red Sox fan, a fact that nearly prevented the happy Josh Rogers family from ever coming to fruition. Well we worked through that and we now love to go to sporting events together. I even took Staci to New York and a few Yankees games so she could see the Stadium before they tore it down.
Staci and I also have our own hobbies. She loves to read and I love to cook. She burns through books like I go through magazines and I can’t get enough of cookbooks and the food network. Somehow we make it all work and we have fun doing it. So… please enjoy the Josh and Staci Rogers blog and have fun getting to know us.
4 comments:
It's so fun to see all of the pictures from your many adventures. :) I retract my last comment - I am definitely proud! Way to go guys!
We agree! Very good post, Josh!
I'm glad you guys finally made a post, good job Josh! Good luck in Illinois, I can't wait to see how things go for you guys!
YAY! I'm glad you finally posted!!
Post a Comment