And so the sun has set on our days in Utah. And for that matter our days near mountains. (Staci couldn't help but take about a million pictures of the mountains before we left.
We spent our last few days in Utah with friends and family trying to enjoy their good company while it was close enough to enjoy.
Well, I do have some fun stories from the morning that the guys helped load the U-haul, but I better hold onto those for now, because well, I need to stretch these posts so it looks like I write more often. :)
Alright, back to the drive....
Three Sisters might not seem that scary when you're just headed to Flaming Gorge or Evanston, but imagine staring up at this while in a heavy U-haul trying to tow a car. Gulp! Well, we made it over and I think I might've actually passed a semi somewhere along the way.
Wyoming may have some cool rock formations, but I was still way excited to see something a little more fun once we hit Nebraska. Stay tuned for the most exciting thing we saw in Nebraska....
Yep! You guessed it! The most exciting thing about Nebraska was the "Now Entering Nebraska" sign. And after that the most exciting thing we saw was.....
The Missouri River!!! Seriously, Nebraska got so bad that at one point I invented a game where you had to touch the roof of the U-haul anytime we crossed a river in between the two times we crossed the Platte River. The rules are little complicated to explain here, but let's just say that Staci and I are greatful that no Toe Goblins got to our feet before the second crossing of the Platte.
Well, sort of... We'll have better pictures and new posts from our new place soon. I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment