Fun right?! So I could tell you all about our chicago trip (which was a blast), but I think we all know my descriptive talents are restricted to the word awesome.
Anyway, enjoy the show...
So, open for comments.... What was your favorite trip?
Hey Staci! Looks awesome! just kidding. :) No really, the pictures look really fun. Would this be your favorite trip then? I would have to say our trip to Mexico has been mine. I've never been somewhere so different than what I'm used to here in the US. I loved James telling me all about it. That was my favorite part.
You guys look like twiners in these pictures. Fun! :) My favorite trip was last years cruise, but my new favorite trip will probably be this years cruise . . . you know, the one you skipped for law school. Ha ha! just kidding :)
I honestly don't know what my favorite trip is. My main reason for commenting is because I'm slightly distressed that although I have been friends with you (Staci) for what I think is a significant amount of time, my blog has yet to make it to your friends list. Should I be concerned?
7 comments:
Hey Staci! Looks awesome! just kidding. :) No really, the pictures look really fun. Would this be your favorite trip then? I would have to say our trip to Mexico has been mine. I've never been somewhere so different than what I'm used to here in the US. I loved James telling me all about it. That was my favorite part.
You guys look like twiners in these pictures. Fun! :) My favorite trip was last years cruise, but my new favorite trip will probably be this years cruise . . . you know, the one you skipped for law school. Ha ha! just kidding :)
My favorite trip is hands down Lake Powell. I really love the pictures though, they are really good. We miss you guys!
Chicago is a fun place. Looks like you guys are having a fun time. As for my favorite trip, I am not really sure because every trip is unique.
I honestly don't know what my favorite trip is. My main reason for commenting is because I'm slightly distressed that although I have been friends with you (Staci) for what I think is a significant amount of time, my blog has yet to make it to your friends list. Should I be concerned?
Uh, hello! We're NOT on the friends list?! ;( Ok...so actually, you're not on mine yet either since I haven't updated it in like a year! Miss you!!
Oh, and my favorite trip was probably Cancun. You know me! I heart Mexico!
Hey guys! I found your blog! Yea! Glad to see your trip was fun! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment