Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Utah vs. Illinois

So, we've been back in Utah for a bit now and I thought it was high time to update the blog. We're so excited to be back in Utah - friends, family, and fun things to do that don't involve crawling from bar to bar!! Since we've been back we've:

Partied with the fam's

Watched backyard movies

Gone camping IN THE MOUNTAINS

Eaten Belgium Waffles from the Waffle Man

Had boys nights

Had girls nights

Gone swimmin'

Seen fireworks (like 7 shows at one time - thank you Mountains!!)

Gone to (suprisingly poor) midnight movies

Camped in the backyard


And, we're hoping to do all this before we leave:

Party with the fam

Party with friends

Get some pie from Left Fork Grill

Go camping IN THE MOUNTAINS - at least twice more

GO TO VEGAS!!!

More backyard movies

Bountiful fireworks (the best!!)

Waterskiing

Any many many more exciting things



If you'd like to be included in any of these upcoming events, please leave a comment and I can give you further information.



And, just because they are fun - here are pictures from Utah so far. The first one is just to highlight the difference between Illinois and Utah.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so proud of you for finally updating! Don't forget I'm coming home the end of July...so I expect to see you!!!

steve and jessica said...

Love the slide show!