Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dollar Movies

Okay, so Wednesday came and went, so Dollar Movies is beginning NOW - I will reveal the winner on Saturday morning just so that everyone has a good chance. This week will, hopefully, be a little more challenging than last weeks.

GOOD LUCK!

Dollar Movie Quote:

"And now I name you the winner or, more appropriately, the loser.
Seize him.
I sentence you to sudden, instant, and immediate death."

GOOD LUCK!!!

10 comments:

Dave said...

Disney's Robin Hood! My favorite as a kid.

Monica said...

Robin hood. Not Prince Of Theives, the one with the handsome fox.

I love winning.

Kel said...

I want to say Robin Hood. (Considering I am sick and my husband is out of town, I am not sure of anything today.)

~j. said...

disney's robin hood. Ooodelally.

tweedlediva said...

Robin Hood!!! (The Disney one) Taylor and I watched it yesterday.

Ben and Anna said...

Robin hood!! One of my favorites. That's what you get with kids :)

Ben and Anna said...

Too late to be known as John the first, he's sure to be known as John the WORST!! ....the phony king of England.

sorry, just had to add that, because now it's totally in my head!

Rebekah said...

That's easy. Robin Hood - the animated disney film. :) But I guess I can't win since I won last week. Good luck to everyone else.

Amber said...

Robin Hood!!!!

neemoore said...

x-men?