Yes, it is time for a new and fantastic game - complete with action, adventure, comedy, drama, ,music, romance, and cold hard cash! Yes, that is correct. Cold hard cash! It is a very simple game - just be the first to guess what movie the quote (or song lyric) is from and, YOU WIN. And, in the mail comes your cold hard cash - one crisp (or well used) dollar bill. Now that we're done with the official rules, let's play!
Name this movie:
"Maybe he's no Romeo, but he's my lovin' one man show. - whoa whoa whoa whoa - Let's here if for the boy. Let's here if for my man. Let's here if for my baby."
- Remeber, the first to correctly name the movie wins A DOLLAR!!!!!
Let the game begin!
7 comments:
Footloose?
Forgot to mention - Winner will be announced on FRIDAY.
Definitely Footloose. Sigh. Not first.
Sad, no point in even saying... You and your crazy love for Footloose. Or is it Kevin Bacon?
Stop giving away my well-earned loan money. :)
Well, I checked your blog yesterday and for some reason my computer wasn't working. It is too bad, because I also know it is from Footloose.
Okay, I've decided to make the posts "invisible" so that everyone can't see what other people have said - so that we can't have any cheating. So, alas, things will be hidden until Friday - when I announce the winner.
Post a Comment